Thursday, April 19, 2012

19 weeks

Well last night I was so sick, I wanted it to end!  I do not know what happened.  At 7:20pm I decided I was taking my first shower in 19 weeks and took saran wrap and wrapped my arm with the picc line from wrist to shoulder, and did not care if it worked or not!  I could not bend my arm which made washing my hair with one hand hard!  The shower did not help so at 7:40pm I decided the best option was going to bed to end the day.  I laid in bed and felt horrible and had a small headache up top of everything and wanted it to all go away.  I almost took zofran but was so deathly afraid of the side affects I decided to suffer to sleep.  I woke up at 8:00am and felt a whole lot better.  Lets hope for a better day!

When I asked my 5 year old what she wanted for breakfast she told me, "I will give you a clue.....It looks like your throw-up!"  What a lovely thought!  Crazy girl, at least I knew what she wanted.....Oatmeal!

Picc line is scheduled to come out next Tuesday I made the appointment  yesterday!

No comments: