Thursday, April 26, 2012

20 weeks and 1 day!

Well I officially feel pregnant! This is me complaining but I really have nothing to complain about because I do not have a picc line in my arm (though my arm is so sore, worse then when the picc line was in, the tape from the picc line gave me a huge burning rash) and I am not throwing up 20 times a day!

But I have the typical pregnant issues, I have to PEE all the time!  I am so sick of going to the bathroom!  Especially at night when I am warm in my bed.  I tell my tummy to hold it but always ends up with me running to the bathroom. 

Then the back ache, oh me oh my.  I never had back ache with the girls and my back is killing me.  My lower back in the middle.  The baby needs to re-adjust off my spine! I was so excited to take my first shower in 20 weeks last night but my back hurt so bad I was in and out of the shower and in bed by 7:30pm!

Then you know it is a bad sign when you put on maternity pants and they are too tight around your belly so you get a pair of sizzors and cut the waist so your big gelly can hang out!  Cutting maternity pants at 20 weeks means you are way too BIG!

We are back to the name Evan for this week!

No comments: