Saturday, April 21, 2012

Still Saturday

Well i decided to go to swim lessons with a headache (bad idea). 5 minutes into the 45 minute class I was sure the world was ending.  I was dizzy and very nauseous!   I had dry heaves and was literally laying on the floor by my husband (I was starring at his hairy ankle)who was watching our daughter swim along with our 2 youngest girls running around (other parents probably thought I was nuts).  I felt horrible and he did not think I was going to make it to the car.  We got home and the sofa I laid for most of the rest of the day, as I yelled for,"Barf Bowl".....every time I put it away for good I ended up needing it.  I ate homemade nacho's for lunch my hubby made and it helped me feel a better but took me all day to recover.  I am not sure if the headache was the issue or sugar levels being an issue.  Ever since I started felling better from the hyperemesis my body can not regulate sugar levels at all, a lovely side effect! Saturday down the drain!  I want to be ME!

No comments: