- I lost a pound.........weird since I have been eating like crazy.
- My blood pressure was low - 100/70
- They did my strep-B test (I was negative for the first 2 but positive for the last one)
- The doctor did an internal exam and I am 1 centimeter dilated, but thick and long
- The doctor was 100% positive the baby was NOT breach! She showed me where the butt was and his leg and arms. She said he was head down.
- I disagreed with the doctor and told her he was BUTT down and I wanted an ultrasound.
- I went over to ultrasound and sure enough he is BUTT down, breach as can be! I was RIGHT!
- I went to scheduling and scheduled the c-section.
- It shows you to follow your gut feeling, another good example is everyone says to try and move the baby around but I feel like there is a reason he is breach and I want to leave him alone. Though I do NOT want a c-section I feel this is the safest way to get him out.
I am still sick everyday from 11am - 12 and feel like death for an hour, I hate it! I HATE hyperemesis!
I was having braxton and hicks contractions last night for 2 hours, and it HURT!