Friday, February 27, 2009

Feb 27th, 2009

It is finally 10:15am and I am out of bed! I stayed in bed as late as possible to see if that would help and it did. Brad made me breakfast in bed. I had a good morning, and didn't even take my zofran. I ate mac and cheese for lunch..and well that didn't stay down. That really upset Lizzie, so she went to Lisa's. I laid down and finally took a zofran. I slept until 2:08pm and got up and felt good. I don't like taking zofran so I won't take it unless it is neccesary. But, by the time I take it I feel horrible and it takes a while to kick in, so I need to figure out what I want to do. I am just thankful I am not yet sick like I was with the girls, maybe I won't have hyperemesis this time! Then I went to our church primary activity from 2:30pm to 5:00 pm. I felt really good the whole time it felt good to get out. I came home and Brad had dinner read, a potatoe bar and I had a small potatoe and rested for a minute. Brad went home teaching and I felt good...so me and the girls went and walked around Toys R Us. I want to do all I can while I feel well, hopefully it will continue. We will know Tueday!

No comments: