Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1..Brads Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my hubby!

this week-end has had ups and downs. Yesterday.. i felt horrible yesterday morning, we tried to walk aroung bed bath and beyond but i had to sit in the massage chairs half way through, then went to old navy, and the music was so loud it made me want to get sick, then we went to best buy and I had to sit in the home theater area because i was so tired. I came home and relaxed then felt good around 2pm so i helped Brad pull weeds in the yard then took a walk to the park and brad and i played soccer. We then went to Unlce Kevins for Brads birthday dinner, it was awesome, he makes the best pulled pork! He made all kinds of yummy mexican food, and red velvet cupcakes for dessert! So good! I felt pretty bad after dinner, brad played some guitar hero, and we came home, i went to sleep right away. i woke up at 3am sick, had a hard time going back to sleep.

Today...I woke up and stayed in bed until 11am...what am I going to do when Brad goes back to work tomorrow? we went to church, and i felt so sick durring sacrament they did sing my favorite song, I Stand All Amazed:


I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me
Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me
I tremble to know that for me he was crucified
That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died

Chorus:
Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me enough to die for me
Oh, it is wonderful
Wonderful to me

I marvel that he would descend from his throne divine
To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine
That he should extend his great love unto such as I
Sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify

(Repeat chorus)

I think of his hands, pierced and bleeding to pay my debt
Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?
No, no, I will praise and adore at the mercy seat
Until at the glorified throne I kneel at his feet


I can suffer through this pregnancy especially if Christ could die on the cross for me to take my sins. All he is doing is asking me to bring another spirit to this world, I should be more thankful and not so upset about feeling so yucky. JESUS loves me and knows me personally!

Lizzies sunday school teacher asked her how her mom was doing and she replied: She is puking everywhere!

We came home from church and i sat down and have not moved. thanks to kevin we have dinner for tonight and tomorrow night. i didn't even make brad a birthday cake :( thanks a ton kevin for everything!

No comments: