Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In my 30th week!

Well I have been feeling great with this low carb diet. We went to the store last night and I shopped for low carb items, it was very hard. This is what I came up with:

Fruit...(that I like)
Grapes
Oranges
Apples
Watermelon
Strawberries
Bananas
Can Peaches
Apple Sauce
(nutella and peanut butter to dip in them)

Vegies..(that I like)
Sweet Potatoes
Carrots (A little high in carbs)
Romaine Lettuce
Snow Peas
(I miss potatoes and corn)

Meat...Well I like all meat!

Then I got things to make fluff (jello, pineapple, cool whip, and cottage cheese)...VERY LOW CARB!

Low Carb Pizza (for dinner tonight I am making)

So, I am very excited after my shopping trip to have food I will be able to eat!

I looked at my BMI and even being 30 weeks pregnant (they don't take pregnancy into account), so if I was NOT pregnant and at my current weight, I am not considered obese. That made me feel a little bit better. And still no stretch marks (those things scare me)!

I have the hardest time falling asleep at night, I have bad leg cramps and RLS, and it takes me hours to fall asleep, I toss and turn, I hate it!

I am starting to buy things for the baby like pacifiers (This baby better take one!), thermometer (can you believe we don't have a working one), etc. Soon enough we will be holding our baby with no name :)

No comments: