Monday, July 2, 2012

30 weeks in 2 days!

Oh how I hope I only have 8 weeks left!  So this weekend marks the first time of not being able to get comfortable while I sleep at night, even with a body pillow and extra pillows I am so uncomfortable!

Yesterday I had a hormone rush and just about anything could burst me into tears!  As I did at dinner! So, unlike me!  I hate it!  Much better today!

Then late last night I started having really bad chest pains I am not sure what it was, I have never had heartburn before so I am not sure if that is what it was but it did not feel like it.  My chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it and it was hard to catch my breathe.  I tried a shower with no relief.  I was in tears it hurt so bad.  I think the baby's head is pushing into my rib cage and lungs and it was making it hard to breathe.  I was much better today though!

No comments: