Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, 25 weeks and 2 days!

Today I go to the doctors again, hopefully it will all go well. We had a so-so week-end. I had a great fourth of July but I might have over done it. I woke up at 2am Sunday morning and felt really sick. I threw up nachos and zucchini bread for about 3 hours! Never will I eat nachos again! I wasn't going to go to church but I was feeling better by 10am so I decided to go. During Sacramento Meeting I started having contractions, i thought they would go away...but by the 2nd hour they hadn't so my husband convinced me to go home. So, I went home and slept until 4:30ish, I then had more contractions until about 7pm then they subsided after lots of resting. Hopefully the doctor will have some ideas on what to do today. I am tired of just not feeling well. 15 more weeks! My brother left for boot camp today :(

No comments: