Saturday, September 19, 2009

36 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I went to the hospital today for testing, I checked in at 3pm and was home by 4:15pm! It was great. They checked the fluid level and it is suppose to be between a 10 and 20, mine was 14...so perfect. Then they made me put on this super tight tube top thing. I asked for a larger size because if I couldn't fit into it, I knew some other women wouldn't be able to. They laughed at me and said I was small so I got a small size. I walk out in it, and I told them I could not breathe, they were all laughing at me, I think they thought it was funny, I did not so much! Then I had to lay on my right side and push a button every time the baby moved. They made sure the baby's heart rate reacted to the movement. The baby moved like 20 plus times in 10 minutes (like usual). My blood pressure was like 101 over 40. Very low! So they said we will see you Tuesday. I said the doctor said I didn't have to come in anymore if all the tests looked good. The nurse said that is not what the doctor wrote down. So doctor A wrote one thing down, doctor B (a different doctor) told me something else, and doctor C (yet another doctor was on call to make the decision). So, after some persuading that I would take it easy and come to the hospital as soon as I don't feel well, I don't have to go back next week. YA!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby and Kevin think I am a con when it comes to doctors...maybe so?????? No, I don't think so!

No comments: