Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday

Went to the doctors today and the good news is I looked good. My blood pressure was elevated but not as high as Monday, and my heart was beating normal today not high. The baby's heart rate was good and her movement was good.

The bad news which really isn't bad news was I haven't gained any weight in 4 weeks now, which I think is just fine...doctor not so much. When they measured me I should measure 36 inch's and I only measure 33 inch's. When they felt the baby she felt very small, 4 pounds or so. This would seem alarming but to me it's not. I carry very funny and my 2 other daughters they said the same thing and they were almost 9 pounds. So, Friday I have to get an ultrasound done to see if baby is growing (I am sure she is). If baby and my blood pressure is still good on Friday I am off bed rest, and do not have to go to the hospital twice a week for tests! YA!

No comments: