Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ultra Sound #3

So tonight was the big ultrasound to see if I still have placenta previa or not and if I had to go on bedrest.  Good news is I do NOT have placenta previa (no restrictions, no bed rest), I do have a low lining placenta, it is 1.50 centimeters from my cervix.  This really is good news, the placents is not where it is suppose to be but it is not over my cervix.  I will have to have 1 or 2 more ultrasounds to make sure it does not go back over my cervix.  As of right now I will be able to deliver naturally!  YA!

The baby is still a BOY and proud :)  He was moving all of the place and at one point he did a summer sault and I jumped and the ultrasound lady and my husband both jumped.  Everything looked great on the baby!  She could not get the left side of the heart because the baby was laying on that side and Brad thought it meant something was wrong, but it jsut meant they could not see it, so we might have to go in and do an ultrasound for the heart.

Then we saw the doctor and she was happy to see me with no tubes.  I gained a ton of weight!  Like 15 pounds in 4 weeks!  I am at the weight I was when I got pregnant.  So at 21 weeks I am where I started.  I told her I have to eat every 2 hours or I get really sick  and I am going to weigh 500 pounds!  She said I starved my body for 20 weeks and it is afraid it will happen again and my sugar levels are all over the place and I need to eat when my body tells me to and never-mind the weight gain.....that is easier said then done!

No comments: