- The baby's heart looked great! No concerns!
- My blood pressure was low 100/70...weird because I have been so busy!
- My wrists are swollen....the doctor said to sleep with braces on my hand so i can not bend my wrists while I sleep. I do not think i am going to give that a try!
- I have gained 5 pounds since my starting weight. He said other woman would be jealous, the problem is I was overweight when I got pregnant so it feels like I gained 25 pounds not 5 pounds!
- I think i have decided not to do the glucose test
- It is still a boy!
- He is LARGE! He is 2 inches above my belly button, and his butt is on my pelvis bone! He is measuring 27 weeks +.......the doctor was shocked he seemed so big even when they measured my belly! Something to keep an eye on.....maybe he will be an August baby! I can tell you he feels big to me! Little kicks are NOT so fun anymore!
- Go back in 4 weeks then start every other week!
Friday, June 1, 2012
25 weeks and 2 days
Had anotherultrasound and doctors appointment last night, here is what we found out: