Tuesday, June 19, 2012

28 Weeks tomorrow

Well my tooth that had a root canal a few weeks ago is killing me again! I do not want to go back to the dentist but I am not sure I have any other choice! It hurts so bad! I am tired a lot and nauseous about 4 hours a day, but happy that hopefully I only have 10 weeks left!
I am 28 weeks and my cousin is 11 weeks, I have 3 cousins pregnant and due by the end of this year.  So exciting!

Our hubby's decided to compare belly's, my cousins hubby is an NFL Football player and plays for the Buffalo Bills!  My hubby looks like a midget!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Oh I did see these pictures-I forgot! They were in the e-mail with all the pictures when your blog wasn't working. You look great and DO NOT look big at all! Pregnant, yes, big-seriously? No way!