Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday 15th...8 weeks and 1 day

Yesterday I had a great day. I went 24 hours without throwing up! I couldn't get out of bed all day but I felt good. I even drank 32 ounces, took a shower, shaved my legs, washed my hair, and brushed my teeth! YA!

Today was a very bad day, I threw up enough today to make up for yesterday! I haven't really eaten or drank anything all day. I feel horrible. I missed church the first time in probably years! Brad took both girls to church and they all had a good time.


Dubray family told Brad they are going to bring dinner in Wednesday night and I am very excited. So, many people have offered to bring dinner in but Brad has been against it saying he can handle it. But, the reality is it is just one more thing he has to do in the evening. He was even seemed calm by the idea of one less dinner to cook. Thanks a ton to Patricia!

Brad has to go to work tomorrow but will be home Tuesday and Wednesday, so I just need to make it through tomorrow…SCAREY! So, no one laugh if I have to call you to come over and make my kids lunch...HA HA HA!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry today was such a bad day. I hope that tomorrow goes well. Hopefully someone can come help you out if it doesn't. Hang in there!