Saturday, January 14, 2012

5 weeks and 2 days!

I AM GOING TO DIE!  I woke up sometime before the crack of dawn sicker then a dog.  I took my zofran, and it did not kick in until 11am!  I thought I was going to die.  Brad got up at 6am and watched 20/20 with me on getting free sperm on the internet, odd topic considering our situation.  Maddie woke up and I was holding her in one arm and the bowl in the other arm.  Fairly sure I was going to die! All 3 kids needed breathing treatments this morning for wheezing.  Brad would tell me while I was on the bathroom floor I was the VIP of the family!  VIP's are not suppose to be GREEN!  Brad was suppose to coach ym basketball this morning at 9am but I was too sick.  He went out grocery shopping to stock up on food the kids can get and make themselves. Will I make it until Tuesday without IV's? How many more weeks do I have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it. Just a little nausea and "regular" morning sickness plus 1st trimester fatigue and I can barely function. I'm sorry today was so rough for you. :( I hope the Zofran is helping.