Monday, January 30, 2012

bath

i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today, i am going to bath today..................i figured if i tell myself enough times i will have the energy and strengthen to do it!  It has been long overdue and every day i try to do it and start throwing up and give up.  this throw up needs to get out of my hair, brad said he could wash my hair in the sink but standing up leaning my head over I might pass out! i am going to do it today before my nurse comes out to change my dressings.  i have to go to the dentist tomorrow and get my tooth fixed and do blood work, oh please let me survive the next 48 hours!

No comments: