Saturday, January 28, 2012

NO FUN

 This is the picc line without the cover on, you can see the purple tube is what goes inside of me.  They actually stitched that purple T thing to my arm, the stitches itch and drive me crazy.  They said if they fall out to call and they will put them back in.  I think I will try super glue first!  The nurses come every Monday and change my dressings.  It has to be a sterile environment so the kids have to go in their room and the nurse masks up!
Brad's picture of me after I throw-up 2 cups of chili this is what I e-mailed my friend Bec about the chili:


Me: chili was a really bad idea.....................................so sorry i ate that
Bec:You just made me laugh out loud!

Me:you would not have been laughing if you were sitting next to me like poor Brad, he kept saying, "Don't miss the bowl and hit me!" "It smells so bad, I think I am going to get sick!" "Why did I get you chili!" "Did you even chew it up? It looks the same!"...................great hubby support!  I love you hunny!



No comments: