Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zofran pump almost 6 weeks!

I have not been blogging much because I feel so horrible.  I honestly do not remember being this sick with the others but I know I was.  I feel like I am on horrible scarey no fun roller coaster ride and I can not get off, it just keeps going and going with no sight at end!  I am not mentally strong with this one like I was with the other ones.  I do not want to do this again and I do not remember feeling that way with the other ones either.  This will be the last Stevens baby though Brad told the doctor yesterday we will be having another one.  He will never get sex again until he is fixed!

Home healthcare is coming out at 1:30pm today to start a zofran pump, I hope that will give me some relief, anything............please.........................................I can not take this any longer!

No comments: