Monday, February 27, 2012

11 weeks & 5 days

well it has been a week end of ups and downs, i throw up once to twice a day, which is not so bad considering, i feel overall yucky, and the constipation is still out of control.  i woke up this morning to cramps, finally went to the bathroom, followed by a quick butt bath (this is where I roll my shirt up into my bra and take my pants off and fill the tub up to my belly button so i only get wet from the waist down, i can not take my shirt off without help and brad was already at work, i take many of these lovely crazy butt baths.  then felt dizzy, got out and threw up my stomach lining all by 7:30am! please let the rest of the day be smooth, though it won't because it is dressing change day...............OUCH! 

I have had a dream 2 nights in a row about the baby, it was the same baby in both dreams, she had red hair like lizzie, big blue eyes like maddie, but looked like emmie.  i can't wait to see her and hold her, i am never going to put her down after all this work i have gone through!  in both dreams labor was very easy...............now i think that part is just a dream since i do not know what an easy labor is like!

No comments: