Monday, February 6, 2012

Another post.......................

You know what that means, 3 post in one day......................I HAVE NOT THROWN UP ALL DAY! I do not feel well but I will take anything.  So my nurses came out to change my dressings....... a 2 hour ordeal once a week.  I lost a stitch from my picc line, there is no way I am going back to the hospital to have it re-stitched!  I still have a whole bunch others!  They ask a thousand questions and one of them is chest pains.............and Saturday I was having really bad chest pains but they only lasted for 30 minutes, they said next time I need to call the on call nurse and not ignore it.  Oh -well......................my daughters school just called and she is in the office sick...................3 kids home all afternoon!

No comments: