Monday, February 20, 2012

Too much TV

Due to my current condition of not being able to get out of bed or the lazy boy chair i watch 12 hours of TV a day, before I was sick I watched maybe 1 hour of TV a day.  boy has life changed in so many more ways then TV, how much i miss my old life...............but since i can not change it here are the 3 TV commercials i dis-like the most:

1. First response pregnancy test - the commercial says, "We know you are pregnant before your body does!"................LIAR..................not true, i am sick before the 2 positive lines show up!  my body is throwing up before the test says i am pregnant.

2. Exelon patch for patients with Alzheimer's - The commercial says, "if you wear more then one patch at a time it could led to hospitalization or death".............they have Alzheimer's, how are they going to remember how many patches to put on or take off?  this really confuses me!

3.Electric Scooter - the commercial says - "Do you have a hard time getting around? Are you weak, and need help getting from on room to the other?  you need a scooter! most insurance pay 100%!".......i think i qualify!


I am 10 weeks and 5 days, today is dressing change day, we all know how much i love that!

No comments: