Sunday, February 19, 2012

Please let this week end soon! (another gross blog)

So I thought the chest pains were bad on Friday until I woke up this morning (plus side I slept all night......first time in a long time) with CRAMPS!  The worst cramps ever, the screaming I am going to die cramps.  Please do not let me miscarry............I have made it too far now...........I want this baby!  It can not be constipation I have had a fairly good week on bowel movements!  Oh no I am going to die and need to go back to the ER!  I yell for Brad to get the suppositories, I am going to try those real quick......how long do they take to work?  15 minutes to an hour..............I will be dead in an hour!  20 minutes later............thank heaven...........the suppository worked and I moved to the toilet for the next hour....................................Brad had to get all 3 kids nylons, dress, high heels, and breakfast, and out the door to church by himself...............only words I had with Brad this morning were:

Brad: "The girls and I need to go to the bathroom, you have been in there all morning!"
Me: "I have NIAGARA FALLS coming out of me BUTT!  What do you want me to do?  There is a gas station down the street!"

I hate having one bathroom, but I have to tell you............I feel so much better now!  Please let this week be a good week, I deserve it!

No comments: