Sunday, March 11, 2012

13 weeks and 4 days

not feeling so great, we lost a hour of sleep last night due to the time change and then my 2 year old woke up at midnight coughing and screaming.  we gave her some medicine but then she was wide awake and did not feel good.  when i asked her what was wrong she told me her hand hurt.  funny girl she was laying on it and it must have fallen asleep!  I asked her if she wanted to watch her favorite movie, tangled since I was so tired and ready to go back to sleep and she was wide awake.  Of course when kids don't feel good they want to lay on their mommy, and she wanted to lay right on top of me, which is not the best in my condition.  So, I got her all set up with her movie in my bed and tucked back in and I laid down for her to inform me she could not watch her favorite movie without a bowl of popcorn!  I kept telling her 5 more minutes and the next thing I know it was 7am!  I am exhausted and she is one sick little girl this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah- my name is Celia and I too am suffering from hyperemesis. I am going into my 14th week and the dr is going to put me on tpn through my picc line. I have a 3 year old and a 14 month old, so it has been a rough trial. I was so encouraged by your blog. Knowing I am not alone is comforting. I will keep you in my prayers as well as your family! God bless :0)