Tuesday, March 20, 2012

14 weeks and 6 days

Had another hard day yesterday.  My oldest is home sick with a high fever and nasty cold and all she wants is poor mommy to hold her but poor mommy is not feeling well :(  I decided to put shorts on and go with my mom to pick up my middle child from preschool (first time in 14 weeks), by the time I got to the car I thought I was going to die.  Then we picked her up and I got home and thought the world was going to end.  It took me 2 hours to recover and the room to stop spinning.  Then the hubby came home and thought it would be good for me to sit outside and get some fresh air.  I lasted 2 minutes ad begged him to put me back inside.  The sun was going to make me throw up.  I am hoping for  a better day today.  I just want to feel a little better, it has been almost 15 weeks now of non stop nauseousness!  Next week is spring break what am I going to do with 3 girls stuck in the house every day, spring break is suppose to be fun!

No comments: