Wednesday, March 14, 2012

never want to throw up again!

i do not drink alcohol (even when I am not pregnant) and i have never been drunk before. last night i was up watching my favorite tv show because i could not sleep, big bang theory, and lenard was drinking a ton with his girlfriend penny to see if it would make the sex better (not the point here). they drank so much he was violently throwing up in the toilet and she was violently throwing up in the sink, it looked horrible. it made me think of me throwing up. why would you purposely do this to yourself? i have to throw up all the time and it is out of my hands, but people have a choice when they drink too much, it made me thankful it has never happened to me. i never want to throw up if i do not have to.......just a side thought while I sit here throwing up!

No comments: