Saturday, March 31, 2012

16 weeks and 3 days

well last night my hubby and i did it, we went to dinner!  we went to applebees (of course, my favorite), all i ate was potatoe twisters (chips) and 3 glasses of strawberry lemonade!  then we drove around for an hour, went to mcdonalds for ice cream, and to target for easter shopping.  target was way too much for me, thought i was going to die! i went to bed at midnight, woke up at 9am and we went to breakfast and i ate half an omelet and hash-browns.  i have not done any IV's today!  i do not feel great, but it felt great to get out and it did not kill me. heres to better weeks ahead!  I have for sure popped and he is now at my belly button and likes to kick me all day long, but he sleeps well at night, hope that does not change!

No comments: