Saturday, March 17, 2012

From last post

sorry I had to get off the computer really quick to go get sick again :( but today is st. patricks day so while i laid in the bathroom all morning dying i put leprechaun feet all over the bathroom walls and wrote a green message on the tp for the girls. it is not so wonderful and i really like to do more for st. patricks day but that's all the energy I had.

while I was in the bathroom I heard someone saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" in a low quiet little kids voice. Over and over! The voice sounded familiar but was not one of my kids voice. I just kept laying there for about 5 minutes until I thought maybe it is one of my kids and they can't find me so, I opened the bathroom door and still heard it so I crawled out of the bathroom and all 3 kids were fast asleep! I think I am losing it!

No comments: