Saturday, March 17, 2012

still saturday morning

tired..........my husband decide that he was going to sleep in bed last night for the first time in 14 weeks. he had to quit sleeping in our bed because when he moved too much at night it made me throw up (even his big toe), not to mention my picc line, tubes, and zofran pump taking up extra room. so he graciously moved the to the sofa. he laid next to me last night and i rubbed his arm and he said that was the first time we have touched in 14 weeks (i have ultra sensitive skin and touching makes me sick, my poor daughters even know not to touch mom's skin). as he made the funny comment it made me realize i am so lucky to have my amazing hubby who can suffer through hyperemesis. it never ever crosses my mind he might be getting attention from other woman because he is dedicated to me and our eternal family, i love the fact that i trust him 100%, what a wonderful feeling that is! i love you and your dedication hunny!

No comments: